“Who Chews?” Download Card—This song, with its story from the award-winning Babsy B Board Book Series, appeals to 1+ toddlers who are getting new teeth and wonder about their purpose since everyone seems so excited to see and touch those teeth. This song is kid-proven to grab and hold the attention of your toddler in that first year and far beyond.
Some Benefits to Your Child:
◦ Adds Musical Learning Fun because the song invites listening to sing along, clap, and move to the rhythm while reinforcing reading fun with the Babsy B Board Book.
◦ Develops Oral Language because your child remembers and wants to say words put to music.
◦ Enhances Memory Development because your child learns words that are heard and sung again and again.
Added Benefits to Parent:
◦ Time Saver because this award-winning song’s words match the text in your Who Chews? book and present a fun and catchy tune that quickly focuses your child’s attention.
◦ Traveling Resource because having fun with this award-winning song makes those miles (and minutes to the refrigerator!) pass quickly when you’re on the road or stuck in a traffic jam.
◦ Laughter Connection with Child because laughing together works to build your child’s critical thinking skills as it helps you bond with your child.
◦ Play Connection with Child because dancing and singing together provide playing and bonding time for your child and you.
1+ Double Duo for Getting Ready to Read! These two books from the award-winning and best-selling Babsy B...
I Can! Can You? – This story, from the award-winning Babsy B Board Book Series, and...
Who Chews? – From the award-winning Babsy B Board Book Series, this book and its...