WOW Word of the Week: WOW! Words™ are words that, when used in correct context by children during conversation, cause awed adults to pay attention and say, “WOW!” WOW! Words invite children—regardless of natural or learned language abilities—to be confident talkers. Using WOW! Words models intentional oral use of big words within meaningful and useful contexts.
This week's WOW! Word: hilarious.
Use the word in sentences, such as:
1. I'm giggling because that sounded hilarious.
2. I heard a hilarious joke.
3. Grandma made a hilarious face!
4. Is this a little bit funny or totally hilarious?
5. I like this book's hilarious pictures.
Want to continue the fun with your 4-7 year old? Check out:
Copyright © 2011–2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz