WOW! Word of the week: LIKENESS
A WOW! word is a word you'll say constantly this week to help your newborn, infant, or toddler hear the word and its forms. You are modeling words your child stores up and practices silently until able to say them aloud just like you do!
- Your likeness to your doll is amazing!
- An oval has some likeness to a circle.
- I see my likeness in the mirror!
- Look for your likeness in this spoon.
- Wow! Whose likeness do you see in that shadow?
Copyright © 2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Check out our digital downloads right here in my store at www.babsyb.com. You'll also find many of my publications in my Bee with Babsy B store on Teachers Pay Teachers' site. Come back often!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.