“Whose Shoes?” Download Card—This song, with its story from the award-winning Babsy B Board Book Series, interests your 2+ toddler who enjoys the excitement of shoes, puzzles, jumping, and counting to 2. This song is kid-proven to grab and hold the attention of your two-year-old and far beyond.
Some Benefits to Your Child:
◦ Adds Musical Learning Fun because the song invites listening to sing along, clap, and move to the rhythm while reinforcing reading fun with the Babsy B Board Book.
◦ Develops Oral Language because your child remembers and wants to say words put to music.
◦ Enhances Memory Development because your child learns words that are heard and sung again and again.
Added Benefits to Parent:
◦ Time Saver because this award-winning song’s words match the text in your Whose Shoes? book and present a fun and catchy tune that quickly focuses your child’s attention.
◦ Traveling Resource because having fun with this award-winning song makes those miles (and minutes to the refrigerator!) pass quickly when you’re on the road or stuck in a traffic jam.
◦ Laughter Connection with Child because laughing together works to build your child’s critical thinking skills as it helps you bond with your child.
◦ Play Connection with Child because dancing and singing together provide playing and bonding time for your child and you.
2+ Double Duo for Getting Ready to Read! From the award-winning and best-selling Babsy B Board Book Series,...
VROOM! Honk-a! BOOM! – From the award-winning Babsy B Board Book Series, this story and...
Whose Shoes? – Like toddler 2's, this action-packed story from the award-winning Babsy B Board...