WOW! Word™ of the Week: Jumbled
by Babsy B
February 09, 2015
This week's WOW! Word: jumbled
Use the word (or forms of the word) in sentences, such as:
- The toys are jumbled in the basket.
- Let’s sort these jumbled books to find the one you want to read.
- Oh, your clothes are all jumbled in the drawer!
- We’ll sweep these jumbled leaves and sticks off the porch.
- Our shoes get jumbled together in the closet.
Want to continue the fun with your 4-7 year old? Check out:
Copyright © 2011–2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Leave a comment