WOW! Word™ of the Week: JUMBLED
Use the word (or forms of the word) in sentences, such as:
- The toys are jumbled in the basket.
- Let’s sort these jumbled books to find the one you want to read.
- Oh, your clothes are all jumbled in the drawer!
- We’ll sweep these jumbled leaves and sticks off the porch.
- Our shoes get jumbled together in the closet.
Want to continue the fun with your 4-7 year old? Check out:
Copyright © 2011–2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Check out our digital downloads right here in my store at www.babsyb.com. You'll also find many of my publications in my Bee with Babsy B store on Teachers Pay Teachers' site. Come back often!
Leave a comment