This week's WOW! Word: AGREE
Use the word (or forms of the word) in sentences, such as:
- Did you two agree to do water play now?
- I agree it’s time for a snack!
- I’m guessing you feel agreeable today.
- We don’t always agree about nap time, do we!
- Mommies don’t always agree, and that’s okay.
Want to continue the fun with your 4-7 year old? Check out:
Copyright © 2011–2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Check out our digital downloads right here in my store at www.babsyb.com. You'll also find many of my publications in my Bee with Babsy B store on Teachers Pay Teachers' site. Come back often!
Leave a comment