Use the word in sentences, such as:
1. I just had a giggly conversation with my best friend.
2. There's lots of conversation in this story.
3. Jackson and Carly had a long conversation
4. Our baby seems to be having a conversation with herself.
5. Aunt Milly is having a conversation with her neighbor.
Want to continue the fun with your 4-7 year old? Check out:
WOW! Words™ by Babsy B.
Copyright © 2011–2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Hey, thanks for stopping by. Check out our digital downloads right here in my store at www.babsyb.com. You'll also find many of my publications in my Bee with Babsy B store on Teachers Pay Teachers' site. Come back often!