Use the word in sentences, such as:
1. This is a fascinating book!
2. My family was fascinated when I told my story.
3. A full moon fascinates me.
4. The baby has a fascination with one toy right now.
5. Your good manners fascinated me!
Focusing Talk™: Use the word fascinate as you tell children about something fascinating that you've seen in real life. Then invite children to follow your model to tell about real-life things that have fascinated them. Repeat the activity to tell about a book that was fascinating. This is a rich skill-building activity because it encourages discussion about real vs. make-believe; it also encourages fascination around books!
WOW! Words and Focusing Talk are a trademarks of Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz
Copyright © 2015 Babs Bell Hajdusiewicz